Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Martin’s Knees

Martin had grown up playing soccer in Central America then working on fishing boats in the Gulf of Mexico based out of Pascagoula and Biloxi, Mississippi. Never sustaining any known mechanical damage to his knee joints, Martin just thought the pain in his knees was what came with middle age.

When I met Martin he was a 50 year old man who was experiencing knee pain to such a degree he was regulated to cheering on his 10 year old son kicking a soccer ball around in the back yard.

One day Martin was telling me about his bad knees. Our conversation probably went something like this; Martin – “My little boy is killing me. Wanting to play soccer in the backyard every day when I get home from work. It’s everything I can do to shuffle around. When I push off on one leg or the other my knees ache so bad I can only take a few minutes of it.” Me – “Man, that’s too bad. I used to have knee pain like that and I remember how it hurt.” Martin – “You don’t have pain in your knee joints anymore? What did you do?” Me – “I’m taking a Pharmaceutical grade Glucosamine supplement with an Omega -3 product. I do not have any more pain walking up or down steps or jumping of the 3 foot rock wall surrounding my back courtyard.”

Martin, like most people who are active, want to remain active and doing physical activities, wanted to try what I was using, so I helped him order the products and after one month I saw Martin again who told me “I am so happy with this product. My knee pain is essentially gone now. I can not only kick the soccer ball around with my son, I have also started running again as it used to bring me so much pleasure. Thanks for brining this product to my attention.”

No comments:

Post a Comment