Monday, July 23, 2012

Hungry for Change - Change we can all use

Hungry for Change - The Movie, is a A Documentary Film About Creating Lasting Weight Loss, Abundant Energy and Vibrant Health. Featuring many nutrition experts such as Dr Alejandro Junger, Dr Christiane Northrup, David Wolfe, Daniel Vitalis and Dr Joseph Mercola.

More on this movie can be seen and many media product ordered at the Hungry For Change website.




From my perspective poor nutrition is a major cause of all sorts of degenerative disease including the joint and back pain that brought me into what is a now a life long quest to ensure I get the nutrients my body needs to fight off, as best I can, the on-set of these debilitating diseases. 

Watch this trailer and see if it doesn't get you to order the movie.





For Information on the Products I recommend, click here, to contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment