Saturday, January 28, 2017

Live Long, Die Short

An article from MSN Lifestyle caught my attention, it was titled : The one delicious food this 101-year-old eats every day for longevity", and concerned an Indiana centenarian has a sweet formula for longevity, her daily dose of chocolate. This is the latest article in a long string of articles you read from time to time on some elderly person's secret to long life.

Eunice Modlin turned 101 on Monday, celebrating the big milestone with a party with her family. The great-great-grandmother, who lives in Boonville, Indiana, with her son, wasn't available for an interview, but her granddaughter shared some of her longevity secrets. "She eats two pieces of dark chocolate every day," Tammy Modlin Gentry told TODAY. "She's always limited herself to two pieces so she didn't [gain weight]."

Modlin also believes eating vegetables from the garden and never drinking alcohol or smoking has allowed her to live a long, healthy life, Gentry said. The centenarian is losing her eyesight and her balance is off, but she still goes to church and prayer meetings. Modlin's bloodwork shows her health is very good, she added.

MyAchingKnees Comment: "Ah Ha! So it wasn't just the chocolate.   Key factors were also likely staying from the worst toxins of alcohol and tobacco as well as eating fresh vegetables that I'm sure were not GMO! Another factor was likely the first half of her life where processed foods were not readily available.

Gentry said her grandmother's life motto is: You don't always get what you want, but you get what you need. Longevity seems to run in the family: When Modlin turned 100 last year, her relatives flew in her 99-year-old brother from Texas to attend the party.

MyAchingKnees Comment: "It looks to me that this lady is living the motto of "Live Long and Die Short". That means to me living a healthy, functional life up to the day you just kneel over - likely from your heart just wearing out, or what most people would call a heart attack.  When I talk to people who have conditions or health problem which are undoubtedly greatly influenced by their unhealthy lifestyle, bad eating habits, disbelief in nutritional supplements, and exposure to daily avoidable toxins, I always ask "if it is their plan just to keep on living an increasingly miserable life until the good Lord takes them?"   

When she was younger, Modlin was known for her archery skills, a sport she took up in her 20s. Her husband made the bows for the family and they traveled all over the country to compete. At one time, Modlin was in The Guinness Book of World Records for the farthest arrow shot, Gentry said.

MyAchingKnees Comment: Well my goodness, another factor: Live a physical life.

She lived through the Great Depression and other tough times, but remained optimistic. "My grandfather, her one true love, passed away in 1991 and she's still going," she added. "I get choked up because it's my grandma, whom I love to the moon and back."


For Information on the Products I recommend, click here, to contact me.


2 comments:

  1. Thank You for sharing informative content with us . ac joint shoulder nyc

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma Cancer,
    Lung Mesothelioma Asbestos,
    Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer,
    Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor, ,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,Lupus,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal. ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete