Sunday, April 25, 2010

Reader Comment - Dr Ray Strands book "What Doctor's Don't Know...."

Received this e-mail from Eric of Kansas City, Kansas (and I thought Kansas City was in Missouri).

Found your site almost simultaneously finishing Doctor Ray Strand's book "What Doctor's Don't Know About Nutritional Medicine", which a friend had given me almost a year ago. Wish I would have read this book sooner.


I too am a believer in treating alot of problems, at least initially, through nutrition. Lot's of fresh fruits, vegetables and high grade supplements. Never heard of (your company) but am now researching it. I find that a juicer is an absolute must have. Sometimes two of my three meals a day are juices from multiple fruits and vegetables.


At first I had a hard time keeping fresh produce in the apartment, but got better at it over the last 6 to 8 weeks. In fact, I am growing some melons on my patio and hope to grow some vegetables too.


I have also been on various forms of Glucosamine and other ingredients (for 2 years now), for my knees as I run alot, but have not experienced any decent relief. I'm willing to try another brand and see if your pharmaceutical grade glucosamine makes a difference.


I have also been on fish oil capsules from Target, but felt leary taking them because of the mercury scare. Didn't like them anyway because of the fishy taste, but knew about the benefits of Omega 3. I will look at your Omega 3 product and think about it.


Anyway, great site - thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment