Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Couple Concerned About Their Health

I have been talking to a couple, slightly younger than me, but becoming more and more interested in their health as they have several relatives and friends afflicted with cancer, diabetes, menopause, arthritis and other degenerative diseases. I helped them understand the need for a low glycemic diet, a physically active life, taking quality supplements and avoiding toxins where they can.

The couple asked me how I knew so much (in their minds) about health and nutrition and I replied that each individual has to be responsible for their own health - they have to be students of health and life. That their Doctor(s) are advisors, not decision makers for this couple's health.  They asked for a list of reading material, so I sent them some pdf files on health studies and gave them a two lists of books to read. This is the second list, reading for their stated issues and concerns.



For Information on the Products I recommend, click here, to contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment