Monday, June 28, 2010

Overall Nutrition and Health Affects the Joints

MyAchingKnees.com has written about the damages of oxidative stress, with the creation of free radicals and subsequent inflammation, that this has on the body and in many cases the joints.

I consider my daily essential nutritional supplements to be a key component not only in my overall health, but in the health and well being in my knees. I add Glucosamine and Omega 3 Fatty Acids to my daily supplementation, however if I did not have knee pain where the Glucosamine was not necessary, I would still be taking the Omega 3 Fatty Acids for generally health and to reduce the big ratio gap between Omega 6 Fatty Acids and the necessary Omega 3's.

Click on the below link to watch a short video on the highest rated Nutritional supplements available in North America.

Nutritional Supplements for Optimal Health

No comments:

Post a Comment