Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Resolution - Get Healthier

That time of the Year again - to make New Year's resolutions. What's your? Mine is to get healthier and stay healthier. But a resolution without a plan is usually doomed to fail.

What I resolve to do is to get back into the gym on a consistent basis; make healthier food choices when I do eat out; and become more educated so I can manage my health and help others better.

I have read many good books on nutrition, the best being "What Your Doctors Don't Know About Nutritional Medicine May Be Killing You", by Dr Ray Strand, and "Releasing Fat" by the same author. Releasing Fat is not about diets and losing weight, it's abut reducing the treat of diabetes for managing this degenerative disease if you have it.

My reading list for the New Year, which I plan on finishing and applying what I learn, is by the end of January 2011 to finish the books I have not yet read. I have all of them on my bookshelf, just haven;t made time to read them yet.

Anyway, my reading list counting the two books I have already read, are listed below. I think that once someone reads one of these books, they yearn for more - not such a bad thing.





For Information on the Products I recommend, click here, to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment