Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jeffrey and the Vicodin Solution for Joint Ache

MyAchingKnees.com received a reader comment: Jeffrey has left a new comment on your post "Basic Health Diagnostic Numbers and What they Mean..."..."He trusted that the best is that the patients feel happy and that during the treatment the chronic pains do not persist because he takes care by himself of taking medicines as vicodin to control the ache, as he indicates findrxonline is a double-edged weapon because he can derive in additions if bad sound used."

Well Jeffrey,...really can't admit that I understand what you are saying, but if you are saying that Rx Pain Meds, such as Vicodin, are the first line answer to chronic joint pain, then I think you are needlessly placing yourself at risk.

I admit that Rx Pain medications may end up being necessary, but I since these prescription medications have side effects, some small some large that a prudent person would try less intrusive remedies to reduce chronic joint pain such a what I recommend trying, and that is pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements.

Advanced doses of high quality nutritional supplements can combat chronic joint pain as well as other degenerative diseases through providing your body with the nutrients it needs to fight off oxidative stress which is the root cause of degeneration. Plus there are virtually no side effects to nutrients, especially if they are pharmaceutical grade.

Taking pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements is a win -win option. You build your body's ability to fight many diseases. If you take optimizers such as Glucosamine and Omega 3 Fatty Acids, which also specifically target the joints, you'll see results in two months or so, which allows to you to quit taking them if you are not experiencing the results you need.

I am thankful for the supplements I take since the results not only eliminated the pain in my knees but my back as well, and has given me over 5 years of sickness free life at a time in my life where people my age are slowing down and losing mobility and vitality.

Anyway, rock on Jeffrey!

For Information on the Products I recommend, click here, to contact me.

2 comments:

  1. Jeffrey comment seems logical to me, because vicodin is a very secondhand opioide in the science he medicates, but I believe that he depends on what I can point out a lot the doctor, I believe also that if someone takes an adequate treatment and that gives results he is still much best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. side effects vicodin causes according findrxonline are:

    Side effects cannot be anticipated. If any develop or change in intensity, inform your doctor as soon as possible. Only your doctor can determine if it is safe for you to continue taking Vicodin.

    More common side effects may include:

    Dizziness, light-headedness, nausea, sedation, vomiting

    If these side effects occur, it may help if you lie down after taking the medication.

    Less common or rare side effects may include:

    Allergic reactions, anxiety, blood disorders, constipation, decreased mental and physical capability, difficulty urinating, drowsiness, fear, hearing loss, itching, mental clouding, mood changes, restlessness, skin rash, slowed breathing, sluggishness.

    ReplyDelete