Thursday, September 30, 2010

Supplements for Joint Pain or as I say,...for Joint Health

I routinely get questions from people, both face to face and over the internet asking me what I recommend they take for their aching joints to help diminish or even eliminate their chronic knee pain.

First of all supplements in the form of optimizers are for the health of the joint or affected area. Sometimes they work and work well, sometimes they doon't because the chronic pain is coming from a structural damage such as bone spurs or torn tendons and such.

Beware the maker that claims to get rid of chronic joint pain from all causes,...cause it just ain't so. Even Rx pain medications with their sometimes terrible side effects do not address pain from certain causes.

But to answer the first question I always receive about what I recommend taking, I tell my questioners all I can do is recommend what I am taking and that is a pharmaceutical grade supplement to provide all the nutrients in the form of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants that my body needs to have a strong immune system and optimal health, then I take two optimizers specifically for my chronic knee pain (which I have no more) that those two optimzers are a pharmaceutical grade Glucsosamine and an alike quality Omega 3 Fatty Acid supplement.

Even though my knee (and back) pain is gone, I still take these supplements to provide additional health benefits for these joints. And the Omega 3 Fatty Acid is almost a hiden secret,....everyone shoukd be taking these. It has been said that there is a National epidemic on Omega 3 Fatty Acid deficiency. Here's to our joints,...without mobility some of us are just ugly statutes....I'm speaking for myself of course.


For Information on the Products I recommend, click here, to contact me.

1 comment:

  1. Nice not just pain gone also fats thanks fir sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete