Friday, February 4, 2011

Reader Comment on Prior Creatine Post




MyAchingKnees.com received an Anonymous new comment on your post "Link between Creatine and Chronic Joint Pain?",...“I just wanted you to know three times I have gone on Creatine Monohydrate and three times within 5 days my shoulders and elbows hurt so bad I cannot pick up a gallon of milk. I am done with the stuff... it has a side effect on me and I know it is what causes the pain in my shoulders and elbows. No change in weights or routine, just tried to add the creatine back in, third to fifth day impossible to live with the pain.”

Boy, how many times I have heard that? I forwarded this message to a friend of mine who has been weight training the past 30 years. He is also someone who I have exposed our pharmaceutical grade Glucosamine as well as the Omega 3 Fatty Acids supplement to which he has been taking for over a year now and loves it as he has greatly reduced his previous joint pain which he attributes to the Glucosamine and Omega 3’s.

His reply to me on the above reader comment: People don’t listen. You can tell them over and over not use Creatine and they still will. I know what the drive for muscle and the latest edge is all about as I have lived it for almost 36 years. You can probably take Creatine if your a kid or in your twenties, in small amounts, but it can cause a heart attack if you do too much cardio too hard. If you are 35 to 40 years old or older, it causes tendonitis and it occurs in multiple tendons at the same time. I tell the young guns in the gym about Creatine all the time. They don’t listen. They also insist on taking those steroid precursors and amino acids, etc., which I used for year until I found out that they were garbage products. The most important supplement is a daily nutritional supplement and the stuff I take for my joint pain.

Well there you have it. Actually, people just need to be individually responsible……responsible for researching on their own, and ultimately, the phrase “let the buyer beware” stills rings true.

For Information on the Products I recommend, click here, to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment